Amazing opportunity for experienced technicians and service writers wishing to advance.
The primary focus on this position is to assist the service department in striving to return a satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested while insuring a consistently high level of employee productivity. The Shop Foreman will accomplish these objectives through the use of proper staff utilization, pricing, IBS system function/reporting, and adherence to facility safety practices.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enforcing with the help of the service manager all company policies and procedures
- Assist service manager in maintaining focus on department budget goals and objectives
- Direct the day to day activities of the service department employees
- Assisting in training, motivating and evaluating service department employees and assist with their career development.
- Helps ensure that a high level of quality service is provided to our entire customer base. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Manage customer expectations.
- Provides technical assistance to service department employees
- Enforce safety requirements, including but not limited to forklift operation and use of PPE
- Carries out disciplinary actions as needed to service department employees.
- Reviews monthly productivity results individually with service department employees
Excellent salary and commission plan. Paid vacation, holiday, jury duty, bereavement leave. Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as 401K and Employee Wellness Program
Apply at transourcetrucks.com
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years experience as a technician or customer service representative and/or equivalent experience in a service related industry.
- Possess strong managerial and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written
- Must be committed to 100% customer satisfaction
- Must have the ability to motivate subordinate employees, and be involved in their career development
- Must have an enthusiasm for training
- Must be able to manage customer expectations, lead direct reports and be flexible with both while meeting objectives.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated
Personal Protective Equipment