TO BE SUCCESSFUL – EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- 4 years of field electrical experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Electrical Estimating or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- CPE “Certified Professional Electrical Estimator”a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficiency in Accubid or other related Construction Estimating software a plus
- Exude key competencies, such as, analytical thinking, attention to detail, decision making, and problem solving
Salary range: market competitive pay. Benefits: 401k match, PTO, medical/dental/vision, and more!
Baker Electric has been in business since 1938 and is a fourth generation, full service electrical contractor. We have completed projects throughout Southern California and our project portfolio includes commercial, healthcare, public works, multi-family, utility and commercial scale solar, and service and controls. The Baker Values that we hold true to our customers and employees are: Integrity, Pursuit of Excellence, Family Spirit, Ethics, and Innovation.
Baker Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political affiliation or belief. Baker Electric, Inc. is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive environment.
#electrical #electrician #contractor #bids #estimator #estimating #takeoffs #accubid