With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Corporate Communications Summer Intern to join our team. The position will be at the following location Nissan Headquarters in Franklin, TN, will be a full time position.
During the course of your internship, you will have the chance to become an integral team member and will have cross functional areas of learning which include: manufacturing continuous improvement, process parameters, and design requirements for quality and sustainable manufacturing processes.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and supports Corporate Communications activities through the development and implementation of communications video and web services.
- Supports corporate-wide communication video and web services needs for dealers, media, and other audiences. Provides strategic input and tactical support in the development and execution of global communications plans.
- Currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications/Public Relations or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong organization ability with keen attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skill sets
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. We know you have the capability to change the world, and we want you to help us change the future of automotive. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.”
Franklin Tennessee United States of America