Talis Group is a recruiting company assisting our client in hiring a detail oriented Human Resources Assistant. Never worked with a recruiting company? You're in good hands. By working with us, we can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of employers currently hiring.
Ring in 2020 with an exceptional opportunity for a detailed HR professional with Payroll processing experience. Talis Group’s client is an industry leader in custom design, build and installation of creative retail marketing displays. Company is searching for a top-notch HR Assistant for their Louisville, KY facility. Position reports to the HR Director; responsibilities include processing payroll and assisting with day-to-day HR activities with a customer service mindset (HRIS/employee records, HR reporting, new hire onboarding, and benefits administration including Leaves of Absences). Company has an award-winning customer-centric culture with a strong continuous improvement focus. Flexible hours (if needed), full benefits and competitive salary. Look forward to a bright future at a growing company. If you have the experience and a drive to excel, apply today!
· Payroll processing (150 employees)
· Responsible for entering and maintaining data in HRIS for electronic personnel files and payroll
· Recruiting assistance includes resume review, interview scheduling and new hire on-boarding
· Provide benefit administration to employees (including LOA) and troubleshoot benefit issues
· Process HR reports using Excel and HRIS
· HR administrative assistance to HR Director as needed
· Employee engagement including coordination of company events
- Bachelor degree in HR/related area or comparable HR experience
- 1+ years of payroll processing experience (Paycor desired)
- 1+ year of well-rounded HR experience in the manufacturing/printing industry preferred
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing human resources
- Advanced Excel skills
- Some prior use of a HRIS will be helpful
- Outstanding organization skills with attention to details and an eye for accuracy
- Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Motivated; self-directed individual
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.