To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Medical Assistant - Chiropractor
Maleko Personnel • Fresno, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maleko Personnel has an immediate opening for a temp-to-hire Medical Front Office Asst. for its client in Fresno, CA. Candidates with experience in Auto Accident Worker’s Compensation and Bilingual/Spanish are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume for consideration. The Medical Front Office Assistant must have great Customer Service Representation. Strong Work Ethics, and Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail with utmost Professionalism and Confidentiality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Responsible for greeting / directing patients
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, confirming purpose of office visit
- Record and update (patient personal and financial information)
- Verify all patients (Insurance information) – new patient initial visit
- Receive cash payments and post payments to customers’ accounts, also send account statements and collection calls
- Review reports with patients on payment plans to ensure payments are being paid on time
- Auditing patient accounts for accuracy
- Coordinate front and back office patients-flow and notify back office staff of each patient arrival
- Confirm all patient appointments, confirm (New) patient’s appointments (One or Two) days in advance
- Answer telephone in a thorough and timely manner (English and Spanish)
- Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times
- Maintain strict compliance with (HIPPA)
- Proven customer support experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish Minimum two-years of work related experience
- Experience with (Medical Software) MS; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exercising independent judgement
- Uniform - Scrubs
For consideration: Please apply in person at Maleko Personnel, 5070 N. Sixth St., Suite 144, Email resume: email@example.com. For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the office at (559) 226-8600.