We are looking for a Human Resources Associate to provide support for our executive team by focusing their skills the on the successful recruiting, on boarding, employee engagement, employee recognition, and cultural modifications. This role will report to our Senior Leadership Team and the right candidate will have experience in a similar function, be motivated for personal and professional development, and be driven to quickly gain increased responsibility.
Captionmax is one of North America's largest full-service media accessibility companies. We provide closed captioning for prerecorded media and realtime events, subtitling and localization services, video description, and specialized scripts.
Currently, we have over 100 employees spread across our three offices in Minneapolis, Los Angeles and New York
We recognize that our company is only as good as our people. We work towards a culture of high energy, growth and personal development. We believe that our appreciation for the people we come in contact with both as applicants and employees should be recognized from the point of application through the hiring process, to enhance and retain our people for long term employment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Support the overall recruiting process including collaboration with hiring manager to update job descriptions, job postings, resume management, applicant tracking, and consult on selection of applicants and terms of offer.
· Provide onboarding, support and resources to new hires
· Collaborate with hiring manager to ensure a successful training structure, and support from hiring team.
· Plan and execute periodic events for all employees to foster our collaborative and energetic culture
· Act as the local resource for manager and employee training around professional development, training and support for all employees
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; collaborating with other departments; conducting research; developing, organizing and presenting information
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgement that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be prone to sitting for lengthy periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to move around; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Occasionally required to hear objects, tools, or controls. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Lifting requirements may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 year prior human resources experience in recruiting and employee engagement
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Demonstrated strength in building relationships both internally and externally, with a diverse group of employees at all levels of professional achievement
· Strong skills with all Microsoft Office projects
Training And Development