We are working with a client in Germantown that has an immediate need for a Coordinator II. The Coordinator II will interact with customers, internal departments such as engineering and sales, and external vendors to ensure that customer contracts are being fulfilled and deadlines met. This includes both written and verbal communication and the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. After the training period, Coordinator's will have KPI standards to meet with in their daily responsibilities. Some job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review and analyze documentation for use in the preparation of submittal data including job specifications, bid letters, quotation pricing and drawings.
- Review and make necessary changes to quotation pricing based on specs and/or drawings to ensure accuracy and completeness of data presented for submittal drawings.
- Prepare job status reports for interactive conference calls.
- Prepare accurate, timely release orders to suppliers to assure delivery in accordance with the contract schedule.
- Correspond frequently with general contractors, branch and sales staff to ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Identify and resolve problems during the change management process.
- Coordinates pre-engineering and engineering requests.
- Process jobs by requested onsite or ship date.
- Serves as back-up for booking jobs and creating job orders as needed.
- Enter and maintain data on mainframe and OM database.
- Maintain control system to distribute drawings to the proper department.
- Maintain system to report cost reduction projections.
- Maintain related forms and files.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary to possible hire opportunity. Performance and business needs will determine if/when the
individual could roll onto the company's payroll. This is first shift work, Monday through Friday, with over time as
needed which include occasional Saturdays. In return, we offer hourly/weekly pay, direct deposit and temporary
- 3+ years of coordination experience working in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Project management skills are a plus.
- Strong customer service experience and abilities are required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The ability to read, interpret and comprehend and organize technical drawings, specifications and procedure manuals is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree is preferred; High School and/or Technical School is required.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue