Job Description- Gatlinburg Inhouse
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort and Waterpark is filling multiple positions in the In-House Sales Department as we continue to rapidly expand our award-winning resort!
We are looking for people with drive and confidence to succeed. We seek enthusiastic and dependable people, who are willing to adapt to a fast-paced work environment. We are looking to train the right individuals to join our growing team today. Our elite, in-depth training is the best in the industry. We will provide you with the necessary skills, tools and product knowledge to help you succeed and reach your goals.
No sales experience required.
As a member of our In-House team, you will act as a concierge for both existing owners and resorts guests to provide exceptional service and to facilitate owner updates and resort tours/presentations. This position offers full time work hours, weekly pay, and the ability to interact with guests on a daily basis.
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Waterpark
915 Westgate Resorts Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Generate tours by engaging with owners and guests staying on property
- Service guests by providing real-time stay requests, phone and in person communications
- Performs check-in duties for existing owners
- Drives company golf carts and shuttles guests around the 300 + acre resort
- Provides resort updates to existing owners as well as sales presentations
- Paid training will be provided
- Opportunity to earn six figure income
- Flexible schedule
- Fun work environment
- Complimentary membership for you and your family with Westgate Cruise and Travel ($1500 Membership cost)
Must currently possess or be willing to obtain a state issued Tennessee Real Estate or Timeshare license
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or guest service role; prior sales experience is a plus but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid state issued drivers license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- 45 min – 1 hour
- Walk through our process with a demonstration
- Guidance materials provided to start your career
- If hired must be willing to obtain Timeshare license or Real Estate license
- Define individual and company concierge service
- Track all concierge activities and expenses
- Serve as concierge and greet guests, residents, vendors, suppliers
- Make hotel and restaurant reservations
- Providing comprehensive concierge services to residents while providing a positive first impression for all guests and service providers
- Providing comprehensive concierge services to the residents
- Make reservations for such as well as tours
- Sell property amenities to guests
- Providing concierge and/or marketing services as directed by management
- Perform other duties relating to office work and concierge duties
- Work as part of the concierge team to exceed all guest/owner expectations
- Provide guests with product and service information
Customer Relationship Management