OFF-SHIFT Manufacturing Engineer – Automotive Industry
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the South
This automotive industry parts supplier is experiencing rapid growth and is offering an Off-Shift Manufacturing Engineer the opportunity to work with a strong group of engineering professionals who enjoy the challenge & fast pace of manufacturing. As the Off-Shift Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting process development, process implementation, process improvements, and cost reduction on an off-shift. You will serve as a technical resource for maintenance, product engineering, manufacturing, and quality. You will also contribute to the development and implementation of site safety and health goals in conjunction with Global Star Safety Framework.
As the Off-Site Manufacturing Engineer, your daily goals will be:
● Support process development and production in a high volume manufacturing environment
● Troubleshooting problems within the current processes and equipment
● Eliminate waste as to streamline flow and processes using Lean Methodologies
● Troubleshoot equipment, assist in layouts for integration of new products, develop FMEA’s and Flow Charts
● Work on issues to eliminate problems and identifying root cause as well as provide solutions
● Ensure all processes are documented
● Drive visual management into all aspects of manufacturing environment
● Assist in Product launch
● Be an active Change agent within the facility and for all processes
Salary Range $70,000 - $85,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to our Southern facility. The lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. You’ll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if you’re not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
To be considered for this Manufacturing Engineer position, you must have:
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering
● At least 1 year of experience
● Automotive industry manufacturing experience
● Good organizational and project management skills
● Working knowledge of CAD software and PLC Programming
● Experience with Continuous improvement
● Knowledge of Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
● Automotive industry Standards such as SOR’s, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA’s, Flow Charts, Routings, TS16949, etc.
● PC skills such as Windows 95/98/NT/XP, MS Office such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Database such as Access, dBase, etc.
Take that next career step with us today & send your resume to secure your position as a Manufacturing Engineer with this growing & expanding automotive Tier One supplier. Your best job begins here!
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting * Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/