This is an exciting new opportunity to use your Commercial Lines Insurance Experience as an Underwriter with a Retail MGA.
Established & growing Insurance Agency is in need of a Jr. Underwriter for their Commercial Insurance Program Department in their South Suburban Office. The Jr. Underwriter will assist the Underwriter with training & managing Underwriting Assistants as well as assisting the Sr. Underwriter. Commercial Multi-Line Insurance Experience Required. Client will consider Insurance Company, Retail Broker, Wholesaler or MGA background.
REQUIREMENTS OF COMMERCIAL JUNIOR UNDERWRITER - MULTI-LINE:
- Must have 3+ years of Multi-Line Commercial Insurance (Auto, General Liability, Umbrella & Property) Experience
- Current Illinois Property & Casualty License Required
- Experience with one of the following Agency Management Systems: EPIC, TAM, AMS 360 or EZLynx
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication (oral & written) and organizational skills
RELATED TERMS: Commercial Lines Insurance, Commercial Property & Casualty, Commercial Underwriter, Underwriting Assistant, Associate Underwriter, Multi-Line Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance, Commercial Underwriting, Property & Casualty Underwriting
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. at
for Immediate and Confidential
consideration. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions.
For over 72 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
- Commercial Insurances
- Property & Casualty Insurance