HVAC Residential Sales Rep
Our client, a consecutive winner of the St. Louis Post Dispatch “Top Work Places” award, is looking for a full-time HVAC Residential Sales Representative. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, sales-oriented and a team player. Experience/knowledge in an HVAC setting is highly preferred. You will be educating new and existing clients about our company and their products in a manner that leaves a favorable impression with the goal of obtaining a profitable sale. Sales opportunities come to them through a generous advertising budget, repeat customers, and your own prospecting efforts. Your job is to meet the customer in their home and close the sale. They recognize that their sales team is the driving force behind their tremendous success. This is demonstrated through their generous commission structure which offers the opportunity for substantial income. Their comprehensive benefits program includes a bonus program, fuel card, company car, medical, and more. They also offer opportunity for career growth and advancement.
• Possess In-home sales experience (min. 3 years preferred)
• Strong computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8am to 4:30 pm (at a minimum)
• Possess excellent one-on-one presentation skills
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
• Knowledge of the local geographic territory
• Assertive and results-oriented with a need to succeed
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
• Professional appearance
• Solid organizational and sales pipeline management skills
• Strong understanding of the psychology of sales
• Ability to use Company-furnished technology products
• Valid driver's license
• Comfortable working directly with consumers in their home
• Must pass a background check and drug screening
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Engineering/Manufacturing "industry insiders" working specifically with salespeople, sales engineers, and technical engineering positions such as civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, industrial, and environmental.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com .
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code KD/HVACsales
NO CALLS PLEASE
HVAC Residential Sales Rep