Axiom Marketing, Inc
Marketing & Sales Trainee - Entry Level
Axiom Marketing is now looking for a people focused, goal-oriented, results-driven individual to join our team at the entry level.
- College Degree preferred
- Sales or Customer Service, Business or Marketing experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person
- Understands principles of excellent communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivated & goal-oriented
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to have fun at work (we enjoy having fun, so you should too)
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Strong leadership qualities
*Qualified candidates are eligible for leadership training and advancement and promotions within the company
Successful representatives are dedicated to delivering personalized support. You’ll help our high end clientele build their business through new customers and continued business.
On any given day, you’ll work to build customer relationships, provide superior customer service, close deals, and leave a lasting impression to build a strong pipeline of future customers.
You must be comfortable managing various accounts and work with our teams to ensure incomparable customer service at every customer or client touchpoint.
Perks of working with Axiom:
- Personalized mentorship
- Executive Coaching
- Direct Interaction with CEO and a team who cares
- Dynamic hands on training - in office and real world application
- Self Controlled Advancement + professional development plans
- Fun Team Events and travel opportunities
- Professional Networking Opportunities
We Believe Company culture is everything – From team events, networking opportunities, professional sporting events, philanthropy or simply enjoying yourself and having fun at work - we are firm believers that details like company culture are what take businesses and someone's potential to the next level.
**Apply today for consideration. Upon submission of application - you will hear back from our HR team within 24-48 hours contingent upon your qualifications.