Sr. Production Engineer
Together we can make a difference!
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Production Engineer position are:
- Lead projects in the areas of process and product improvements, including cost reduction projects
- Investigation and response to production issues or to customer complaints
- Mentor lower level engineers
- Ensure compliance to regulations of FDA, and other regulatory bodies
- Assist in the transfer of new products from NPD (New Product Development) to Manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain production documentations such as procedures, routers, BOMs
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical and analytical ability.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Experience with project management, process development & process validations.
- Demonstrated ingenuity and creativity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis., and DOE (Desogn of Experiments).
- General knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
- General understanding of GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and FDA regulations
Experience and Education Requirements:
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Biomedical Engineering with 7 years of experience in manufacturing and engineering.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
We value diversity. Getinge is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Product Quality Assurance
Computer Aided Design