FOX Factory, Inc. – Outside Technical Representative – Sparks, NV (89441)
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
If you have a passion Biking and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Sparks, NV (89441) has an exciting opportunity of a Bicycle Outside Technical Representative available. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
The Bicycle Outside Technical Representative is responsible for educating consumers, dealers, and other FOX/RFE partners both in-house and in the field regarding the maximization of user benefits. Responsibilities also include event support at various product launches, festivals, races, educational summits and interaction with OEM field representatives in many different capacities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Provide Technical support at FOX events
· Help all FOX/RFE customers fully understand their products to maximize user benefits.
· Build positive and rewarding relationships with existing and new FOX/RFE customers.
· Perform Regional Technical Clinics and visit FOX/RFE dealers in order to educate them about service, sales, tuning, and maximizing user benefits.
· Manage an event calendar including scheduling your own events
· Maintain a personal bank account for a FOX stipend.
· Manage expenses and submit timely expense reports while staying within budget constraints.
· Ensure proper function and quality standards of FOX/RFE suspension products on all repairs
· Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety regulations within the department
· Have fun and enjoy your job! A good attitude is contagious.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism in all interactions both internal and external.
· Confirm all event arrangements and registration has been taken care of well in advance of the event date.
· Vast product knowledge in all marketing and technical aspects
· Provide the most accurate information possible regarding FOX products and services while delivering a consistent message.
· Maintain a polished appearance at events and in the service department (cleanliness, organization, etc.).
· Drive a full-sized Sprinter Van to and from events, maintain an appropriate level of part/tool inventory in the Sprinter Vans.
· When not on the road, you will report to the FOX Factory location that you are based out of and perform any follow up paperwork from your last trip in the field as well as prepare for future outings and events. You may be called upon by the Manger or Supervisor of the Service Center to assist in house teams on the phones, with emails/Reamaze and with service related work or training at your location.
· Must be comfortable speaking in front of large audiences.
· Must have technical knowledge of FOX Suspension Products and Race Face Easton Components.
· Must have a clean driving record.
· Ability to use hand tools properly and safely without damaging products.
· Able to understand, execute, and instruct new users with detailed instructions.
· Ability to read, understand and utilize technical drawings/engineering documents.
· Moderate PC skills. Ability to use data base for part searches, etc.
· Highest levels of integrity, honesty and work ethic
· Good written and verbal communication skills necessary to explain detailed mechanical issues and concepts.
· Willingness to positively embrace change.
· Extensive travel required (up to 9+ months per year).
· This position will be based out of the FOX Factory West location in Sparks, NV
· 2+ years of industry experience.
· IBD retail experience a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!