A global manufacturing company with a strong foundation in Automotive Heavy Duty and Commercial Vehicles, continues to grow and expand is seeking a highly motivated, experienced HR - Human Resources professional with a proven track record in performance within Human Resources with a to oversee a Manufacturing - plant HR operation South Carolina.
The position is located near good schools, libraries, art in Indy Suburbs. This new enhanced Human Resources role is a part of global expansion in Manufacturing.
Relocation Assistance is Provided for the Right Candidate.
Key Human Resources - HR - Functions include:
Senior Human Resource Manager:
Automotive - HR Manager - In a Multi-Plant Manufacturing Environment
Seeking highly motivated, experienced HR - Human Resources Manager - The right individual will have outstanding communication skills,recruiting skills, organizational development experience and a track record of performance.
- Human Resources Manager will have 7+ more years experience in Human Resources Management gained at in Industrial Manufacturing Facilities where they have acquired experience in Managing, Benefits Administration, Recruiting and EHS - Safety Management.
- BS/BA in Human Resources or Business, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have managed others in HR (Prefer someone who has been a HR Manager, but will consider someone who is presently a senior human resources generalist with management experienced.
- Must have worked in human resources and overseen Training, Plant Safety. Experience in OSHA requirements or ISO 14000 will be considered a plus
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, labor compliance, succession planning, training, compensation, employee relation, and contract positions.
- Experience in FMLA, Employee Evaluation, Compensation and Benefits Administration and Insurance Administration.
- Experience hiring Plant Management
Please apply through CareerBuilder with your confidential resume to this confidential search.
Keywords: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Director of Human Resources, HR Director, HR Generalist, Human Resources, HR, Manufacturing, benefits administration, compensation, talent acquisition, hiring, labor relations,
This is a confidential search - Please apply via CareerBuilder confidentially for immediate consideration. We will reach out to all candidates who meet position requirements.
Position is in South Carolina with Relocation Assistance Provided