We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented individual who is looking to work for a great company with amazing benefits, laid back work environment, and room to grow within the company!
· Full time position 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
· Competitive compensation and an extensive, paid training program
· Potential to take on more responsibilities as the individual learns the role/office
· Family like feel in the office, everyone gets along very well, and they make a priority to have fun!
· Someone who has at least 1-3 plus years of experience working as an insurance coordinator or medical biller for a medical office or hospital.
· Must be customer-service focused, but able to take initiative and stand-up to push back from insurance companies. Majority of the procedures are covered by private insurance providers or Medicare.
· Fast-paced environment; must be able to prioritize and have strong organization skills.
· Experience with Medicare & third-party claims.
· Knowledge of CMS 1500 & UB04 claim forms required.
· ICD-10 coding required.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator