Provenir Healthcare, a San Antonio based national healthcare recruiting company is rapidly expanding. We are seeking BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join our team! We invite you to join our fast-paced team-centered culture where you can grow your career. Training and mentoring is provided but a successful candidate will be a self-starter, eager to make a name for themselves in this competitive and lucrative career. The ideal candidate will be a salesperson by nature; hungry to control their own destiny with unlimited income earning capability. Successful candidates will be passionate about healthcare delivery, honest, self- driven, detail oriented and able to work in a competitive environment.
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is responsible for developing relationships with leaders of healthcare organizations with the purpose of selling recruitment and staffing services. within a given geography. This will be achieved through the execution on sales plans, utilizing a variety of resources and establishing a personal social brand within the healthcare community. The ideal candidate will employ traditional and non-traditional sales strategies to surpass personal and organizational goals, while integrating themselves within the organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business.
· Cold Call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Plan, prepare, and practice approaches and solution presentation.
· Arrange and coordinate meetings with prospective clients.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. *Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and organization guidelines.
· Responsible for documenting all sales activity in Bullhorn.
· Expand and leverage existing resources and networks
· Work closely with business leaders within Provenir Healthcare to clearly understand capabilities, services and strategies for growth
· Perform other special projects as assigned
· 2+ years of business to business selling preferred. Professional sales experience a must.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or another relevant role.
· Experience in Customer Service
· Ability to engage on a personal level and create relationships with potential clients while conveying the value propositions of Provenir Healthcare
· Demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team – a true-self starter
· Ability to analyze and evaluate client specific needs and to think creatively to determine appropriate courses of action
· Ability to be detail-oriented and solution driven.
· Time Management and Planning Skills
· Live the Provenir core values:
· Do the right thing
· See something, say something
· Go the extra mile
· Be empathetic
· Project positivity
· Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related discipline preferred.