Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, balanced and high-performance buildings.
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Payroll ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in the various digital teams and core functions such as Payroll, Workday, other Compensation Systems and HR. You should understand the business, systems and user needs to design digital solutions to business problems, applying Agile methodologies. The individual ideally has experience in Payroll business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Payroll digital projects, acting as liaison between the digital Payroll lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Payroll and HR organizations.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- The objective for the Business Analyst for Payroll technology is to gather business, user and system/process requirements to design digital solutions and ensure business success, while meeting stakeholder expectations.
- You will act as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- Provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Digital transformation goals, including shared services enablement, HR, Workday, Payroll innovation, other Compensation Systems, Employee Self-service portal, ServiceNow and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Support Digital and Payroll multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for the Payroll apps and systems at Carrier.
- You will support change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- You will partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- You will support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PBA, CBAP or IIBA certifications a plus.
- Experience with ADP Payroll systems, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions preferred.
- Experience with Payroll, other Compensation Systems and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Employee Self-service Portal or other HR functions).
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed company.
- Results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive, with a deep understanding of system design and business strategy and the ability to translate strategy into viable digital solutions.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior leaders.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.