*This position is for Part time and Full Time openings!
Please join us for an interview on Tuesdays at 10am or Thursdays at 3:30pm (with the exception of major holidays). Our address is 7831 Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75225.
FREE Lunches prepared by our Chefs! (Payroll Deducted)
Medical/Dental/Vision - United Healthcare PPO with HRA
Flexible Spending Account - Eligible after 1 year of continuous service
Supplemental - Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability and more
PTO with Cash Out Options twice annually
401K - eligible in 90 days!
Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctly and efficiently.
- Delivers trays to rooms of ill residents.
- Sets tables with napkins and tableware.
- Refills condiments and salt and pepper shakers.
- Sets up and keeps salad and dessert counter supplied.
- Cleans dining room tables and chairs and vacuums dining room.
- May perform other duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Similar experience preferable.
- The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shift.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status, and any other status protected by local, state and/or federal laws. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.