Do you want to grow your career? We are a growing company!
APPLY HERE TODAY
CAVE Enterprises a franchisee of Burger King Corporation is actively seeking qualified General Managers with a proven track record to fill openings in our existing or future locations.
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e. increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and BKC compliance within the restaurant across all shifts. An RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant.
This position is overseen by a Director of Operations (DO) and directly manages Team Members, Shift Supervisors and Assistant Managers.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize customer satisfaction
• Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards
• Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
• Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
• Maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results
• Enforces compliance with government regulations, BKC Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
• Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent
• Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
Competitive base salary based on experience. Most benefits start immediately upon hire, including free employee meals and paid vacation. Other benefits include insurance (health, dental, vision), and several advancement opportunities within a growing company.
CAVE Enterprises (a franchisee of Burger King Corporation) currently operates 100+ locations throughout Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and South Dakota. In business since 1999, CAVE Enterprises offers a professionally managed team atmosphere with room to grow. Our company prides itself in providing quality experiences for all restaurant guests and employees
• High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
• 2-4 years of restaurant management experience
• Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
• Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift)
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback