As a Senior Consultant you will have direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities, serving as both role model and trainer. You must demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. AS a Senior Consultant you should learn to identify key business requirements and develops appropriate solution design to meet client process and financial reporting needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prior project management and supervisory skills ideal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships.
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
- Sound job administration skills.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Develop and apply proficiency with Protiviti policies and methodologies.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client’s business
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (at least 2 - 5 years) - General Ledger (GL), Asset Accounting (AA), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders
- Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on SAP solution design
- Proven ability to lead client facing workshops and effectively capture and implement business requirements
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities in business systems
- End-to-end process analysis and testing in order to discover errors and issues in configuration, business processes, documentation or end user knowledge gaps
- Application support and knowledge transfer / training for end-users
- Utilizes best practice project management skills to ensure timely, cost effective solutions
Preferred Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Expertise in asset accounting especially related to leased assets
- Experience with SAP Security, SAP GRC Access Control, SAP FICO, SAP Asset Management or SAP Fixed Assets, or Nakisa SLAN
- Familiarity with ASC 842 and IFRS 16 accounting standards
- Knowledge with SAP security in ECC, BW, HCM, and/or SRM
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP
- Experience in assessing an SAP installations in the context of Security, Business Controls, Internal Audit, or Compliance context
Education & Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems).
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting or equivalent strongly preferred
- Professional Certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
Ability to Travel:
Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.