Are you a Foreign Patent Prosecution Paralegal? Would you like to work with a top law firm in DC? If so, one of R & W Group's favorite law firm clients is looking for you. You must have 2-3 years of foreign filing experience in all aspects of PCT and foreign patent prosecution applications, including filing, formalities, annuities, researching and reporting, cost estimating, and maintenance of a docket. You must have knowledge of PCT and foreign patent rules and procedures; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills; and detail oriented. Bachelor’s degree preferred. This position requires flexibility to work overtime as needed.
Great team. Solid compensation and benefits. Apply on-line or register with us at www.r-wroup.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage foreign patent applications for clients with attorney supervision;
• Prepare correspondence related to foreign patent applications to clients and Foreign associates;
• Prepare conversion deadline letters to client and prepare cost estimates;
• Prepare PCT International Applications and process PCT Forms from WIPO and report to clients;
• Prepare National Applications and PCT National Phase applications for forwarding to Foreign Associates, monitor applications and report to clients;
• Prepare formality documents and obtain legalized documents for filing in foreign Patent Offices;
• Process Letters Patent documents and report to clients; and
• Work with annuity service to pay client patent renewal.