To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
329 Herrod Boulevard
Day, NJ 08810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources and Payroll Associate
Piramal Glass USA Inc. • Day, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HR and Payroll Associate addresses daily personnel issues, maintains, and processes personnel records. The HR and Payroll Associate assures the payroll, employee disabilities, and state unemployment is processed correctly. This position requires management of confidential, non-public personal information (NPPI), which includes maintaining and updating of payroll records. This position also supports the Performance Management system
· Receives and prepares salary time sheet for the Human Resources Supervisor.
· Supports in Recruitment activities and performs initial phone screenings and corresponds with new hire candidates.
· Corresponds with OHS to monitor and track new hire employee physical.
· Prepares all material for new hire orientation.
· Administrator of the NJ payroll with ADP Workforce Now
· Type any miscellaneous letters, memos, or reports.
· Records and monitors employees’ attendance records and vacation requests
· Processes Disability claims.
· Monitors COBRA through external software.
· Maintains physical and digital personnel files for all employees.
· Performs background checks on newly hired employees.
· Maintains personnel and payroll information for employees into ADP and Oracle HRMS.
· Processes all state Unemployment claims.
· Performs additional tasks, jobs or responsibilities assigned by their immediate supervisors.
· Assist in coordinating hotel bookings/reservations
· Create letters of invitation / assist in Visa application process
· Assists in coordination of benefits/open enrollment
· Prepares corporate benefit billings
· Facilitates in annual performance reviews and performance review process
· Employee contact for payroll/benefit related questions at location
· Data mining/analytics
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years in Payroll and/or Human Resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now payroll software is required.
- SAP and Oracle HRMS experience a plus
- Benefits Administration
- Previous training/presentation experience