To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McAlester, OK 74501
- Lisa Jasensky
- Phone: 216-767-5908
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Personnel, LLC • McAlester, OK
Posted 2 days ago
Controller – Automotive Retail
Are you ready for your career change ?
We are seeking an experienced, analytical and financial leader to join the team. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, get out from behind the desk and become an operational leader in the areas of accounting, finance, administration and planning.
If you desire to fast track your career – this may be your dream position!
Our client is in several verticals in the automotive industry; used car sales, RVs, Buy Here –Pay Here dealerships, automotive finance. We are looking for a seasoned Controller to join the team who is looking for a new challenge.
The Controller position is accountable for the administrative, accounting, and financial planning operations of the company, to include the development of financial and operational strategies, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to maximize the opportunity for growth, profitability and accurate financial results. The principal accountabilities are:
· Manage the accounting and administrative departments.
· Responsible for all cash management, including reconciliation and intercompany transactions.
· Management of inventories, receivable and other controlled accounts.
· Accounts Payable reconciliation and disbursement.
· Oversee the financial position of the day-to-day operations.
· Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
· Manage payroll.
· Maintain monthly and annual accruals and depreciation.
· Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
· Implement operational best practices and compliance tied directly to monitoring and control systems.
· Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
· Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
· Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
· Manage vendor relations
· Manage all Federal, State, and Local government communications.
· Maintain banking relationships.
· Oversee the issuance of financial information.
· Manage month end closing accuracy and deadlines.
· Manage external auditing and accounting relationships.
· Personally review, monitor and issue all 1099’s and W2’s.
· Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
· Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
· Maintain relations with external auditors, investigate their findings and recommendations.
· Ensure that the companies record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
· Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
· Monitor and direct the implementation of the strategic business plans.
· Develop financial and tax strategies.
· Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
To help ensure the best fit for both the candidate and the employer we are seeking candidates with the following experience/traits and abilities:
· Automotive retail accounting experience such as from new car dealership, rental industry , automotive service or automotive finance
· Accounting or finance degree preferred
· Should have experience in partnering with an executive management team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to commute or relocate McAlester, OK.
If you – or someone you know – has the above experience and desire for a very rewarding position please contact Lisa from the nation’s leading automotive recruitment firm – AUTOMOTIVE PERSONNEL, LLC 216-767-5908
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]reers www.AutomotivePersonnel.Careers
Automotive Personnel, LLC is in its 30th year helping automotive industry find key personnel !
KEY WORDS: Controller, accounting, financial, automotive dealership, used car sales, rental, automotive service, automotive finance