Have people ever told you that you would be great at sales?
That you have such an awesome personality?
Are you approachable and exciting and people just love to be around you?
Then, we have found the job for you!
We are looking for our very own charismatic, ambitious, Communication Sales Rep for our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location!
RoCoco, Inc is looking for that guy or girl that can outperform the rest of the pack. You know, the one that crushes it. We want someone who gets charged by closing deals, finding new customers, and making things happen. We're looking for that killer salesperson who understands selling, how to penetrate new accounts, get customer's attention, sell value, and win.
What We Want:
This role will be focused on selling our clients’ telecom, entertainment, and mobility packages to consumers one-on-one, in a retail environment. This communication sales representative will be responsible for executing outbound sales efforts, communicating with our leadership team, and being a student of their craft.
• You're super smart and quick on your feet
• You like selling
• You're a student of sales
• You enhance the lives of others around you
• You're a hunter, you're not afraid to break down barriers
• You are results-oriented, and get it done
• You can be found on social media, embrace it, and have used it for selling
• You are not afraid or embarrassed to be rejected. You learn from your failures
• You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
• Enjoy making new friends and networking
• You’re a catalyst of positive energy
• Plays well with others
We would love someone who plays full out, has goals so big they get goosebumps when they think about them, and wants to be in the top 1% one day. Maybe you are there now, maybe you strongly desire the skills to get there, but we want someone who has the drive, passion, and grit to get it done. Everything else we can train! ( plus it’s paid training which is pretty sweet )
Within this grit though, we have no interest in ego. Rococo Inc. is a team where we communicate openly and truly appreciate everyone’s opinions and perspectives. We are a collaborative team in every sense of the word, often discussing big dreams, massive personal/team goals, and constantly looking to make ourselves better by 1% every day.. We work hard; we work smart. So, if you are a rogue agent, always on a solo-mission, take feedback personally, get offended easily, and the thought of being coached is annoying, please do not apply; this wouldn't be a great fit for either of us.
However, If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment with a fun team that has a genuine interest in YOUR success, this could be a great fit!
If you’re interested in hearing more about the position and want to schedule an interview, please apply through this job posting with your most current resume. Someone from our HR Department will be in touch with you within the next 24-48 hours.
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company-sponsored training classes
Have a positive attitude
- Sense of humor is a plus
- Business Development
- Business Sense