To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
310 Northeast Mulberry Street
Lee's Summit, MO 64086
- Human Resources
- Phone: 816-257-5500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GEHA, Inc. • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Provides proactive and complex administrative support to our Chief Growth, Chief People and Chief Actuarial Executives in a variety of functions in order to increase the efficiency of the Executive Team. Work requires the utmost level of time management, attention to detail, interpersonal skill and confidentiality. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Works with a variety of internal team members and will interface with external parties and GEHA board members.
• Provides executive administrative support to include proactively managing calendars (initiating and responding to meeting requests, as well as ensuring that executives have appropriate amounts of unscheduled time and travel time) based on each individual’s personal preferences for time management.
• Coordinates department meetings, supplies, budget and acts as the first line of contact for the three Executives.
• Reviews, prioritizes, directs and delegates a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the executive for consideration.
• Summarizes, prioritizes and researches information into a concise and usable format for the executive to review. This includes drafting and editing written communication.
• Responds to or routes priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executive.
• Creates or directs creation of reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials for the executive.
• Coordinates high level projects, travel arrangements and meetings.
• Completes executive expense reports with accuracy and within established timelines.
• May plan and schedule work and direct other staff to deliver support.
• Provides back up support to other executive assistants as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
Requires eight + years of high level experience as an executive administrative assistant to senior executives. Has advanced Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) and graphics software skills. Ability to create PowerPoint presentations for board level consideration with limited guidance on formatting once provided with content. Has a broad knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations and business objectives.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.