Director of National Accounts
Boca Raton, FL
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
As a Director of National Accounts, you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions nationwide as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
- Responsible for bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts through outside sales efforts
- Identify needs for staffing and payrolling. Uncapped commissions are available in addition to your base salary
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through cold calls, presentations and on-site appointments
- Motivate an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base, through filling client orders through affiliates
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Work with the Regional Director of the Northeast, Regional Director of the Southeast, VP of Sales, Executive VP and the CEO
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 3 years of sales experience
- 2 years management experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills
Why Chose Us?
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Excellent growth potential to advance in our company
- Minimal overnight travel
- Comprehensive training program
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
CareersUSA - National Headquarters
Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!