To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Insperity • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Human Resource Representative
As a Human Resource Representative, you will ensure business owners and executives are receiving their customized PEO human resource service solutions that Insperity provides, while maintaining a long-term relationship with clients as they grow.
Here are some more of the things you will get to do:
- Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management, including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance personnel, employee counseling, policy development and administration and terminations. Consults with pertinent Service Operations personnel, managers and HRCOE as needed.
- Leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning and/or implementation process, and implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, job competencies, compensation planning and salary surveys.
- Performs employee exit interviews as determined in partnership with applicable Service Operations personnel.
- Partners with other Service Operations personnel to schedule and coordinate liability management training for client worksite employees.
- Assists with formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assists with project assignments and/or client data analysis.
- Assists with managing completion of key client HR Deliverables utilizing knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the clients’ business..
- Collaborates with internal departments to design customized client reports and communicate directly with clients. As required, generates reports on regular basis for clients.
- Enters, reviews and monitors customer relationship management system as required to ensure timely delivery of service activities.
- Provides administrative support as required.
- Communicates, endorses and models the Company vision.
- Provides sound guidance in each interaction.
- Manages each service interaction in a positive, professional manager.
- Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
- Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.
- Exhibits good stewardship of monetary expenses.
- Maintains necessary tracking mechanisms and makes recommendations for improving performance standards and measurements.
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years minimum Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources best practices with emphasis on employee relations as well as related federal, state, and local laws and regular
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.