Data Scientist (Mid to Senior)
Exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist to join an Atlanta based Enterprise BI & Analytics team in Sandy Springs!
As the Data Scientist, you will work on various data science projects across the company portfolio supporting multiple brands. This role will facilitate the end-to-end development, testing, and monitoring of analytical models for one or multiple brands throughout an enterprise organization. This is a hands-on role where you will build scalable models, perform data imputation, data collection, code review, and data management. This is a great opportunity to excel your career with a growing company at the forefront of data analytics, strategy, and customer personalization!
Enjoy this direct-hire position in Sandy Springs area that offers an excellent culture / environment, modern office space, fully stocked kitchen / break room with mini arcade feel, Summer and Winter Fridays where you can leave after 2:00pm (May - July and end of November - December) and flexible schedule!
- 1+ years professional experience as a Data Scientist (statistics, data mining, analytics, etc)
- 1+ years statistical programming (R, Python, and/or Spark)
- Predictive Modeling experience
- Experience working with large and unstructured data sets
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills and passion for data analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in a Quantitative field
- Restaurant industry experience
- Machine Learning
- Master's Degree or PhD
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available