To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Sales Consultant
Bath Fitter Distributing Inc • San Antonio, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Commercial Sales Consultant is an essential part of the Bath Fitter Team. This person is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all aspects of the Commercial Account Management process. This field-based position is responsible for travelling to various locations within an assigned territory to negotiate Commercial Account agreements and to ensure consistently high standards of customer relations.
- Identify Target Prospects
- Engage the C-Level and top decision makers
- Elaborate proposals and bids
- Establish and maintain Key Account relationships
- Account selection & de-selection
- Cluster Segmentation
- Forecast, plan and streamline “Best in Class" sales processes.
- Research, identify and solicit prospective accounts.
- Identify and facilitate of business development activities to expand our reach into new markets
- Responsible for the Corporate Customer Relationship
- Negotiation of various agreements and follow-up
- Accountability for Business Outcomes and KPIs
Strategic Account Management
Elaborate and Implement the Strategic Account Management Processes
Overall Relationship and Outcome Management
- Demonstrated success as a Top Performer in Solution Sales, Business Relations and Customer Relations
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding Commercial Sales targets and other KPI
- Experience in the delivery of polished business presentations to C-level prospects and clients
- Education: College degree in a business-related field, MBA would be an asset
- Available to travel as needed
- Passport required for travel
Benefits / Compensation
We offer competitive pay with benefits, plus we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
- Plus merit based compensation
- BATH FITTER Vehicle
BATH FITTER is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business
practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.