Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Transfers food, supplies and equipment between storage areas and kitchen and/or cafeteria.
- Washes, peels and cores fruit and vegetables as necessary.
- Sets up and takes down tables and chairs.
- Scrapes, washes and stores dishes, pots, pans and utensils.
- Clears, cleans, and sanitizes kitchen, cafeteria area and food storage areas.
- Cleans refrigerators, stoves, ovens and other kitchen equipment.
- Sweeps, mops, waxes and strips wax from floors.
- Cleans and stores trash containers in appropriate areas.
- Degreases and sanitizes vent screens and filters.
Provides superior customer service at all times.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
- Provides high-quality supervision and management for the student population. Takes swift and appropriate action and positively influences student behavior. Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality services for students and ensures that quality is maintained and student needs are met.
- Pursues improvement and enhancement of requisite services.