To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, CA 94710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Technician Part-Time
H&B Auto Repair • Albany, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are an independent automotive repair shop of 45 years, specializing in BMW, Mini, and Audi vehicles, looking for an experienced automotive parts technician to join our crew. Our shop sustains excellent clientele, clean and organized working conditions, with a devotion to quality mentality.
- Supplying parts to both our technicians, and front counter retail customers
- Monitoring inventory, replenishing stock, and placing orders as needed in an often very busy environment
- Answer incoming calls and set appointments
Parts Technician Experience To Include:
- At least two years previous experience working in an automotive service and/or parts department (dealership or independent level)
- Basic technical understanding of automotive vehicle systems
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to competently communicate with customers as well as staff (don't be afraid to ask questions!)
- An affinity for great customer service
- Must have a clean driving record
- Maintain a clean appearance at all times
Bonus Experience To Include:
- In depth experience with BMW ETK, TIS, ASAP, et al
- Previous experience with Scott Systems MaxxTraxx
- Previous experience with SSF, WorldPac, and PartsLink24
- Able to operate manual transmissions
- Non-corporate environment
- Working with seasoned staff with over 60+ years cumulative experience
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Non-Smoking workplace
f this sounds like you, please send us your resume including your previous employment history, and professional references.