To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
180 Barnes Avenue
Carrollton, GA 30117
- Sarah Trillo
- Phone: 770-668-2470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guest Services Agent-Courtyard Carrollton
Paramount Hospitality Management, LLC • Carrollton, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Guest Service Agent is focused on providing efficient service and creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all our guests. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our hotel guests and be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. Agent will be responsible for welcoming our guests and accurately verifying all information during the check in process and following up during check out as well as promoting and providing outstanding recognition and benefits to all our Rewards Members. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, values problem resolution, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete registration process by inputting and retrieving information, confirming pertinent information.
- Ensure rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement
- Assist guest with check-out payments or charges
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcoming
- Receive special requests from guests, and responds with appropriate action
- Promptly answer the telephone and email inquiries
- Communicate between departments and shifts to ensure all guest requests are handled in a timely manner
- Field guest complaints, conducting research to develop the most effective solution
- Remain up-to-date on all training set forth by the brand and/company
- Spot checking of guest and public areas to ensure standards are maintained
- Ensure proper supply levels are maintained.
- Notify maintenance of any deficiencies found in any areas and ensure they are addressed.
- Comply with all guest service basics, such as uniforms, name tags, and proper guest greeting
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate
- Ensure all communication containing company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices, and regulations
- Impress guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Maintain guest service as the driving philosophy of the hotel.
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding to guests’ needs.
- IS COMMITTED TO MAKING EVERY GUEST COMPLETELY SATISFIED.
- Ensure hotel standards contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
- Ensure every guest has a memorable, positive guest experience
Safety and Security Management
- Know local health and safety codes and regulations that apply to the hotel.
- Understand and implement “Right to Know" laws.
- Recognize and correct potential safety hazards such as broken doors or railings, fire hazards, etc.
- Recognize and correct potential security problems such as locking doors after hours, etc.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures for the hotel’s key control system
- Use ongoing safety training to minimize worker’s compensation claims
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone, and other office equipment
- Attention to detail with good organizational and efficient time management skills
- Background and job reference check; drug screening
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking
- Brand and interface knowledge preferred, but not required
Benefits include competitive pay, bonus structure, insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid vacation, structured retirement plan, opportunity to travel, and a chance to work with a great team of motivated people.Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.