National Family Care is founded and headquartered in Dallas, TX. We are an established leader in the benefit industry with more than 40 years of being in business. We have an immediate opportunity for a sales executive to join our market-leading team. The person in this position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with individuals in the Dallas area.
The ideal candidate for this position is career-minded and service-oriented. The individual selected will have access to comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow their business and customer base.
This position provides access to:
- Competitive compensation
- Residual and renewal income
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
Desired skills and experience:
- A passion for helping people
- A desire to make a difference in your community
- Experience working with a team and as an individual to accomplish company and personal goals
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Life and Health Insurance License is required, but we have a process to help our new hires attain it, at no cost to you.
As a valued National Family Care sales executive you will build relationships with individuals, small businesses, cities, counties and schools. As a new sales executive, you will first attend our three-day orientation at our corporate headquarters in Dallas where you will receive extensive training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Present and communicate NFC programs and coverage options to individuals and organizations
- Develop positive working relationships with clients by providing excellent customer-service
- Maintain and develop existing accounts
Near Field Communication
Coordinating With Others