Federal Loan is seeking two Loan Review Specialists to assist in a 60 day project, reviewing a mixed portfolio of loans. There is a high potential for this position to be extended through the end of 2020.
$28 - $34/HR DOE
Review a mixed portfolio of single family, mutli-family, and commercial loans for accuracy and completeness.
Conduct compliance review analysis of loans
Attention to detail – ability to look at notes and identify key items
Ability to read and understand Appraisals
Knowledge of Title Policy – ensuring the schedule is correct, etc.
Thorough knowledge of mortgage loan review
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Re-finance or modifications
- Loan Processing
- Loan Review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent work experience in the financial industry demonstrating research and analytical skills.
- 6 + years of recent Compliance experience in consumer lending or mortgage required
- Experience with regulatory change and implementation
- Ability to analyze and interpret data with the ability to move quickly between systems.
- Strong research skills and ability to process and analyze data quickly.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a production and quality control driven environment.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Attention To Detail