To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33613
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Member Service Representative
Posted 1 month ago
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Agile Member Services Representative. The member services agent interacts with members to provide them with information and solve their issues via voice and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives, sorts, and responds to all email correspondence
• Processes member, agent and multi department request with regards to member related inquiries
• Researches and processes all refunds and reasons for them
• Tracks, analyzes and reports all daily activity related to member emails, cancellations, and refunds
• Demonstrates proficiency in typing and grammar
• Receives, tracks, analyzes, and reports all paper check mail for member refunds
• Updates, monitors, and reports all member updates placed on the Changes report
• Updates, tracks, and analyzes all refund related tasks through the CS Refunds report
• Assists with investigations on payment authorizations through the merchant account gateways
• Monitors and requests inventory items for departmental use (i.e. paper, supplies, envelopes)
• Assist with various projects from multiple departments to assist with tracking and reporting of all aspects of the members’ policies
• Performs other related duties as required
Education and Work Experience:
• Bi-Lingual Spanish required
• High school diploma or equivalent, some college helpful
• Minimum of one year’s previous experience in a customer service correspondence role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision and in the support of team initiatives
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong PC skills and general technical troubleshooting
• Highly skilled in MS Word and Excel
• Strong skills in organizing, solving problems, analyzing information, investigating, documenting, and communicating
• Persons in this role may have access to credit card data. As such, they may be subject to additional screening and background checks.
• Employees in this role may have no misdemeanor or felony charges or have engaged in any actions including, but not limited to: convictions by any governmental authority for commission of any act involving fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust, theft, and misappropriation of money or breach of any fiduciary duty.
• These employees must comply with all company policies and procedures, while adhering to strict laws governing health insurance, marketing and credit card practices.