Delivery Drivers for Amazon Delivery Service Partner - (RTALOGISTICS, CORP.)
On the spot Hiring Process!!! ****
RTALogistics, Corp. is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, motivated, detail oriented and dedicated team players to drive safely and deliver accurately Amazon packages. We provide all the tools you’ll need for the day: a company van, a device to log packages, a dispatcher to assist you as necessary throughout the day, and uniforms. All Delivery Associates and Drivers strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and some part-time opportunities.
- NOTE: The physical address of DMD5 is: 2100 Van Deman Street Baltimore, MD 21224. However, you are required to park on the Associate parking lot which is accessible from the Amazon Associates entrance located AT THE END OF THE BLOCK ACROSS THE STREET FROM TULKOFF FOOD PRODUCT, INC (2229 Van Deman St).
Company Vehicle Provided! DOT and CDL are NOT required!
We offer DOT training to those looking to advance their skills.
Approximate hours are 9:30 am to 8 pm. Shifts range between 7-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED !! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- $18.50 - $19.50 - ($38,480 - $40,560 Approximately based on a 40 hr week)
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid US Driver's License; NOT Provisional
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background checks
- Driving: 3 Years (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 Year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Commercial Driving 1 Year Preferred)
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K Plan
Delivery Location Type:
2100 Van Deman Street, Baltimore
, MD 21224
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.Location: 2100 Van Deman Street, Baltimore, MD 21224
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. Work weeks are not guaranteed 40 hours, average days worked per driver varies between 3 to 4 days for full time employees.
***Conditional offer letters extended to qualified candidates same day of interview to qualified applicants
Location: 2100 Van Deman Street, Baltimore, MD 21224
- Proficient with electronic technology and utilization
- Navigate a delivery truck while making deliveries
- Establish an efficient route of delivery to ensure timely delivery
- Fill orders for delivery to customers
- Safely driving the company delivery truck
- Meet a scheduled delivery and pick-up time
- Completing delivery routes and loading/unloading packages
- Operate a vehicle equipped with an automatic transmission, lift gates and other material handling equipment
- Deliver and pick up packages at a consistent pace during a full work shift, while maintaining acceptable performance and safety levels
- Describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to classification
- Request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment . including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines))
- Receive delivery or pick up instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or pick-ups
- Obtaining new customers along a delivery route
- Protect product in delivery vehicle
- Operate company vehicle to complete daily delivery/pickup route
- Organize medications and delivery sheets for delivery
- Keep delivery truck clean at all times
- Sort materials for efficient delivery and pick-up
- Operate company equipment and delivery truck
- Assist drivers in product delivery (rescues)
- Ensure delivery vehicle and equipment are well maintained and returned
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Customer Service