AceInfo is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work at our corporate office in Reston, VA
- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly customer invoices in accordance with contract terms, government requirements, and Billing processes and procedures.
- Invoice government and commercial customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure invoices are in compliance with Billing processes and procedures, government regulations, and customer guidelines
- Establish and maintain billing review process with Project Control Analysts and Program Managers
- Maintain electronic records as appropriate, and in accordance with Billing procedures and Company record retention guidelines
- Identify and research invoicing issues, including customer rejections and short paid invoices, and provide guidance and resolution, as appropriate
- Assist in managing the collection of customer invoices, including contacting customer to resolve delays in invoice and payment processing
- Interface with Project Control Analysts and Project Managers to coordinate project reporting, including notification of billing in excess of contract values
- Analyze and reconcile unbilled receivables monthly and ensure timely resolution
- Participate in new project kickoff meetings to ensure Project Setup optimizes accounting software capabilities for project revenue, billing and reporting
- Assist with the preparation of the annual incurred cost submission
- Identify process or procedural improvement opportunities in connection with assigned areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business discipline; job experience may be used in lieu of educational experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years Billing/Invoicing experience working in a government contracting environment. Experience Billing FFP, T&M, and Cost Reimbursable contract types
- Knowledge of revenue accounting for a government contractor, with a thorough understanding of contract types
- Experience with Microsoft suite, proficiency in Excel is essential
- Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization
- GCS or Cost Point experience, Impromptu/ COGNOS reporting
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Maintain Indexed Record
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
View the full profile