To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
BG Staffing - Smart Resources and Accountable Search • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Smart Resources has joined with a successful company within the healthcare industry who is in search of a temporary Customer Service Representative.
This position is located in Schaumburg, IL. Compensation for this position is $15.00/hr.
The schedules for this position are Monday-Friday between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Flexibility is highly preferred!
Candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails, and faxes to resolve member issues
- Process applications and update existing member information in database
- Assist with registration, payments, and refunds for members
- Address and solve any customer issues
- Relay useful input to other department to enhance member experience
- Special projects as needed
- High school diploma is required
- Experience in customer service, healthcare, or a relatable field is highly preferred
- Open to recent college graduates with relatable work/internship experience
- Reliable self-starter, willing to take on new responsibilities, learns quickly
- Professional demeanor
- Detail- orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively and construct professional written business correspondences
- Go- getter, enthusiastic, high energy personality
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Tech savvy
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate needs, multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assigned duties in a timely manner as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Team player
If interested in learning more about Smart Resources and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted.