To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Confidential, CA 94551
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Confidential, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well established and growing East Bay company looking for a high-energy HR Generalist to support a fast-paced environment!
This position is responsible for full scope Human Resources Generalist accountabilities, some in a shared-services capacity, including A-Z cycle of recruiting. Through HR excellence and business partnership, this role will drive HR programs and processes in alignment with HR strategy and business objectives in support of the needs of the customer and business growth. This will include delivering efficiencies through standardizing approach and process and extensive cross-functional collaboration to ensure the interests and objectives of the HR function are well understood and properly aligned to support successful delivery of objectives. Key areas of focus are recruiting and talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits, training and development, policies and procedures, leave management, HR systems and data integrity.
• Bachelor’s degree
• HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP), a plus
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment legal requirements including but not limited to Wage and Hour laws, EEO/AAP, COBRA, Leaves, FLSA, HIPAA, unemployment and workers compensation
• Ability to use a full range of technology including: LinkedIn Recruiting, internet and social media, HRIS (ADP Workforce Now desired) along with expertise in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Minimum of 5+ Years in a HR Generalist role with full-scope Generalist accountabilities
• Successful track record in high-pace environments
Mobility & Travel Requirements
• 10% Domestic