Sales Representative – Authorized AT&T Retail Sales Representative
Sales are the basis of all business, that's why we start our training in sales. DMC Atlanta is an authorized dealer of AT&T technologies. Ultimately, we're looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to progress from sales to running one of our locations. We start everyone off between $10-$21 hourly with uncapped commission and bonuses.
This is an entry level and full time sales position. We will train our entry-level sales representative on all the aspects of running a retail store location.
If you are ready to spearhead growth and take control of your career today, APPLY NOW!
We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our team. Unlimited growth opportunities are available. We want individuals who are looking for a career and not just another job. We are looking for self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirited and entry-level professionals that want to be challenged and want a leadership role.
***No dream is too big on our team***
Apply now! If your resume shows the skills required, our HR Manager will be in contact with you shortly!
Perks for joining our team as a Sales Representative Entry-Level Entrepreneur:
· Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
· PPE given to each rep – we follow the CDC guidelines
· SalesForce data tracking on our company given iPads
· FUN, encouraging and always growing environment
· A company that will invest in YOU
· Always an open-door policy
· Bring new and innovative ideas to the table
· No micromanaging
· Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
Requirements for an AT&T Sales Representative Entry-Level Entrepreneur:
· B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience in sales, marketing, retail, customer service, restaurant, bar, and other related industries
· Must be entrepreneurial-minded
· Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly
· Great people skills
· Leadership skills
· The desire to learn more about retail and sales
Responsibilities and daily tasks for our Sales Representative Entry-Level Entrepreneur:
- Greet customers with a smile
- Answer any questions that a customer may have
- Know about all the products and services that AT&T provide
- Increase sales and meet sales goals.