To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Barbara Montgomery
- Phone: 727-258-0308
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delta Construction Partners, Inc. • Charleston, SC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – CHARLESTON, SC
Base salary is between $75,000 and $110,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Washington, D.C. office.
Reasons You’ll Love Working For This Company
• Competitive salaries and great benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more
• Diverse culture with a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere
• Our client is devoted to promoting personnel and professional growth through work/life balance and continuing education
• The leadership at this company takes a hands-on approach, but still allows their employees to make key decisions
Duties & Responsibilities
• Review construction plans and specifications to create detailed and accurate bid proposals
• Analyze job specific conditions and identify issues that my affect labor and materials
• Effectively communicate bid scope and project details to customers
• Work with construction personnel to coordinate project bid scope
• Prepare bills of material and coordinate vendor material and subcontractor quotes
• Estimate construction changes and communicate changes with owner
Skills & Requirements
•Minimum of 3 years’ experience estimating electrical construction projects with an electrical contractor
•Proficient in Accubid.
•Must have stable work history
•Experience estimating commercial, industrial projects over $4M
•Design build experience
•Experience interpreting engineering documents
•Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent organization, prioritization, ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
Preferred but Not Necessary
•Bachelor’s degree preferable but not mandatory
Please forward your resume to Barbara@DeltaConstructionPartners.com for immediate consideration or call (727) 258-0308 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/job-openings/
Related Positions: Construction Estimator, Electrical Estimator, Preconstruction