To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Vickie Conner
- Phone: 912-777-9831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Drafter/CAD Operator I - IV - Long Term
OLH Inc • Princeton, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Drafter/CAD Operator I - IV
OLH is currently recruiting for various levels of Drafter/CAD Operators. Per diem and remote work possible. OLH is a dynamic and growing company of professionals and offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, 401K with employer match, paid holidays and time off.
Position is responsible for receiving/transferring bulk shipments of liquefied gases and operating/maintaining equipment used in the production, storage, and transference of such gases. Incumbent builds/maintains gas transfer systems and cascades gases up to a pressure of 3,000 pounds per square inch gauge. Additional duties include recording disbursements on instruments and loss rates of storage and transfer operations.
- Revisions to the original drawings of a plumbing system by increasing pipe diameters.
- Drawing from sketches, the building floor plans, determining size, spacing and arrangement of freehand lettering according to scale.
- Drawing simple land profiles from predetermined structural dimensions and reduced survey notes. d. Tracing river basin maps and enters symbols to denote stream sampling locations, municipal and industrial waste discharges, and water supplies.
- Preparing a computer model of a room, building, structure from data, prints, photos.
- Preparing several views of a simple gear system from a layout and manual references and obtaining dimensions and tolerances from manuals and by measuring the layout.
- Preparing and revising detail and design drawings for such projects as the construction and installation of electrical or electronic equipment, plant wiring, and the manufacture and assembly of printed circuit boards. Drawings typically include details of mountings, frames, guards, or other accessories; conduit layouts; or wiring diagrams indicating transformer sizes, conduit locations and mountings.
- Drawing base and elevation views, sections, and details of new bridges or other structures, revising complete sets of roadway drawings for highway construction projects, or preparing block maps, indicating water and sewage line locations.
- Prepares complete sets of drawings of test equipment to be manufactured from layouts, models, or sketches. Several cross-sectional and subassembly drawings are required. From information supplied by the design originator and from technical handbooks and manuals, this operator describes dimensions, tolerances, fits, fabrication techniques, and standard parts to use in manufacturing the equipment.
- From electronic schematics, information as to maximum size, and manuals giving dimensions of standard parts, determines the arrangement and prepares drawing of printed circuit boards.
- From precedents, drafting standards, and established practices, prepares final construction drawings for floodgates, navigation locks, dams, bridges, culverts, levees, channel excavations, dikes and berms, prepares boring profiles, typical cross-sections, and land profiles; and delineates related topographical details as required.
- Prepares final drawings for street paving and widening or for water and sewer lines having complex trunk lines; reduces field notes and calculates true grades. From engineering designs, lays out plan, profile and detail appurtenances required; and notifies supervisor of conflicting details in design. Excludes drafter performing work of similar difficulty to that described at this level but who provides support for a variety of organizations that have widely differing functions or requirements.
- This operator works closely with design originators, preparing drawings or computer models of unusual, complex, or original designs that require a high degree of precision, performs unusually difficult assignments requiring considerable initiative, resourcefulness, and drafting expertise. This incumbent assures that anticipated problems in manufacture, assembly, installation, and operation are resolved by the drawing produced, exercises independent judgment in selecting and interpreting data based on knowledge of the design intent. Although working primarily as a drafter, this worker may occasionally interpret general designs prepared by others to complete minor details, may provide advice and guidance to lower level drafters or serve as coordinator and planner for large and complex drafting projects.
- Degree or equivalent related experience.
- DOE experience desired
**NOTE: OLH will not accept resumes from third party staffing firms.**