**This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus**
The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation: Welcome bonus, Relocation bonus, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for continuing education
Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
· Provide patient care in the adult medical and surgical service areas
· Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care
· Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
· Provide appropriate assessment of patient's health
· Provide professional nursing care through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification
· Work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative work environment at highly regarded facility
· Pride achieving optimal patient outcomes through a mix of compassionate care and support for the latest in medical technology
· Provide quality care for patients of all ages with a wide range of acute and/or chronic illnesses
· Meet top notch technology and innovative care teams bring the best of to patients
· Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to attain and maintain maximum function
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Diseases And Disorders
Registered Nurse Certified
Patient Health Questionnaires