To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33634
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual HR Customer Service Representative/HR Payroll Advisor
Townsend & Associates • Tampa, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Description: The HR Services (HRS) Customer Service Representative will provide workforce management, payroll, and related HR process information and guidance to Company workers, managers, and human resources partners. Support includes first contact technical support for human resources enabling systems like Workday.
- Perform intake of HR operational inquiries via telephone or email.
- Will assess inquiries or reported issues to determine the best method of resolution.
- Will assign inquiries to appropriate functional specialists if not resolved at first contact.
- Demonstrate broad HR/Payroll knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
- Utilize knowledgebase to support issues resolution or case escalation.
- Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Coach callers in the use of self-service.
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data.
- Perform transactional work to resolve customer inquiries initiated from emails / phone / mail / chat.
- Document inquiries and escalate to other parties as necessary.
- Perform warm transfers of calls to next tier or direct to third party vendor if appropriate.
- Provide follow up communication to customers to ensure satisfaction and ticket resolution.
- Properly document customer contact information and customer notes regarding interaction.
- Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key HR processes.
- Identify and report any call trends or product trends to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the knowledgebase so that management can address and improve the items.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen.
- Minimum 4 years human resources administration experience.
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- General knowledge of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws.
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or French is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and HR Service Center team members.
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation.
- Previous experience in a centralized HR Shared Services environment is a plus.
- Having a Human Resources certification (PHR/SPHR/GPHR) is a plus.