To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, OH 45246
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for the sales process of quoting, including shipping and item fulfillment process from start to finish. An account Representative maintains the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. Account representatives serve as the interface between the sales team and client in a company. The Account Representative serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Review and enter customer purchase orders; Communicate with Operations regarding lead time; Provide formal order acknowledgement to customers.
- Ensure all documents relating to customer order are saved digitally and filed according to customer name, order month and purchase order number; Forward all related customer order documents to Operations.
- Schedule shipments and ensure trucks arrive as-scheduled; Create Bills of Lading and gather all documents needed for shipping; Notify customers when shipments depart or the need to be rescheduled.
- Obtain freight quotes as requested by Account Manager and Sales Manager.
- Process customer credit card payments; Communicate with Accounting regarding customer payment as needed.
- Maintain on-time delivery performance records as well as customer complaint log.
- Prepare daily reports of scheduled outbound customer shipments; Prepare weekly reports of open orders.
- Support the Sales Manager as needed; Provide coverage in the Account Manager and Sales Manager’s absence.
- 2+ years customer service experience required.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively participate in cross functional teams.
- Experience with shipment of dangerous goods, DOT regulations, and IATA regulations preferred.
- Experience with International shipping is a plus.