Headquartered in New York, our client provides investors with structured liquidity solutions. The firm is selectively focused on high growth investments across the middle market growth and late stage venture strategies, and currently has over $300m in assets-under-management.
Investment Professional – Entry Level
Our client is seeking to hire an Investment Professional who is a highly motivated dynamic Financial Analyst to join our growing team of private equity investment professionals. If you are looking to launch and develop your career, are motivated, driven with exceptional work ethic, and want to be on a growing team where results will be rewarded and if you think you’ve got what it takes ... then stop thinking and start applying!
· Prepare rigorous financial analyses and financial models on Excel based spreadsheets.
· Prepare Investment evaluation memoranda.
· Support the senior investment professionals in sourcing new transaction opportunities, transaction analysis and support, and portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a desired minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0 or above and SAT score of 2000
or above. Required Major(s): Finance, Accounting, International Business, (Applied) Mathematics, Economics, Applied and/or Financial Economics, Statistics and/or Decision Sciences.
- A significant interest in corporate finance and financial markets.
- Previous work experience in a corporate finance and/or financial services setting.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and organizational skills with a high attention to
- Positive, professional demeanor, outgoing personality and a high level of personal initiative.
- Excellent time management skills and a deadline orientation.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.