To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- David Carroll
- Phone: 8437694984
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
The individual in this position is accountable for the effective handling of administrative tasks for the sales department and Business Manager/s assigned along with providing professional representation through interacting with customers and clients via the phone and in person.
- Populate reports and templates that will increase our company’s productivity.
- Assist Business Managers with the development of “fact-based" sales presentations.
- Analyze sales promotions in order to confirm/identify effective trade spends.
- Analyze sales trends in order to identify opportunities that exist for maintaining and/or expanding item distribution.
- Manage special projects assigned by the Vice-President of Sales.
- Assist sales department as requested (i.e. binding presentations, making copies, etc.)
- Assist with forms and paperwork for various Business Managers and the Vice President of Sales
- Load sales plans for business managers for various clients.
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Applied Sciences preferred. Specific training in Customer Service and Administrative Techniques is beneficial. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Specific training in customer service and administrative techniques is beneficial.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to solve problems while being sensitive to customer and principal needs
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent documentation and ability to demonstrate follow-through
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and computers (Microsoft Windows)
- Efficient under deadlines and ability to work in a timely manner.
- Self-initiator with a willingness to continue to learn, multi-task and remain organized.