Reference Id: eBS- 1380
One of Our client is looking for Workplace technology Lead who is responsible for ensuring that day to day operations of the workplace engineering/technology team and its activities are accomplished as per the agreed contracts & Service Improvement activities are taken at regular intervals.
Duration: Long Term
Mode of Interview: Phone + Skype
Managing the Workplace/Desktop Engineering activities not limited to the below,
· At least 10+ years of work experience in managing the delivery across the workplace technologies around, M365, Win 10 & SCCM BAU/Implementation/migrations.
· Managing the Application packaging delivery for Windows7, Windows 10 and Mac OS for delivering Tier 1 & 2 apps
· Manage the SCCM Operations on application deployment, Patch Management & BAU Operations
· Responsible for Patch Managements with increased compliance at par to the expectations/agreement
· Create and maintain different types of reports for compliance of software and Patch deployments.
· Manage Image Management delivery, not limited to Design, Build & Manage Windows client operating systems SOE Image (Win7, 8.1. 10), components and tools, such as Windows registry, drivers, Syspro, System Image Manager, WinPE, OS Activation, policies, WAIK, MDT, SCCM OSD, etc.
· Manage account delivery reporting, status tracking
· Experience supporting Citrix and VDI environment
· Experience in Application Virtualization technologies
· Understand the Windows 7/10 Life cycle services and process involved for the successful rollout.
· Assisting or Managing the service delivery issues with 3rd line technical support, incident and problem management as required, including triage, advanced troubleshooting, analysis and incident resolution;
· Leveraging expert technical knowledge in assisting the team to resolve escalated incidents within agreed service levels;
· Managing the CSAT of 4.5 out of 5
· Take ownership and facilitate the progress of EUC related bugs or associated IT problems
· Experience working in large corporate enterprise environment for application and OS migration.
· Knowledge of testing and integration of Microsoft Products.
· Working knowledge of:
· VB scripting or Windows Scripting Host.
· Active Directory and Group Policy.
· SCCM and creating MSI packages.
· PowerShell scripting
· Windows 7/10 Application Remediation
· Experience in configuring and supporting Virtual Desktop (VDI)
· Experience monitoring, packaging, testing and distributing hot fixes/patches
· Preferred Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)/MCP
· To compile (and continuously develop) monthly financial reports and analyse and interpret for presentation to the Management and the Client
· Overall responsibility for the operational performance of the account delivery
· To compile (and continuously develop) monthly reports on status of all activities on site
· To compile (and continuously develop) detailed reports on achievement of SLA’s.
· Overall responsibility for all deliverables (including documentation) conforming to the Client’s Quality Management System
· To continually review and update all processes and procedures, update documentation and always ensure compliance with thereby to enhance quality, service and efficiency to benefit to the Client
· Confident communicator at all levels of the organization
· Ability to influence outcomes and gain buy-in for new initiatives and ways of working;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
· Strong organization and co-ordination skills;
· Shares relevant or useful information in a timely manner
· Fosters exemplary cooperation and collaboration within and between teams
· Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately
· Ability to work with Vendors and Customers.
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Excellent documentation skills including peer review.
· Provide technical writing of documentation for the engineered solutions that are developed for Workstation builds/Packaging.
· Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
· Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
· Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
· B. Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
· Microsoft & ITIL certifications will be an advantage
C Sharp (Programming Language)