***Position is located in Washington, DC, relocation is available.***
We have partnered with a large Health Insurance company in the Washington, DC area to provide them with a Director Finance (Medicaid and Provider Contracting Experience).
Please review the below description and if you are interested please contact:
The Director of Finance is responsible for the oversight of all financial activities including but not limited to financial statements, active participation in the annual budget process and reconciliation of operational staff. The director is a critical member of management who provides membership, financial results and support during the budgeting process and provides support to the Executive Director and President. The director develops and supports partnerships with Plan Oversight, other departments including; Account Management, Informatics, Member Services, and corporate accounting. The Director is responsible for managing and supporting a team of finance professionals. The director is required to interface with all levels of management and outside vendors in order to resolve funding issues, accounts receivable balances and any finance related issues. The director also provides ongoing direct support to cost center managers regarding staffing and around G&A Expenses.
- Oversee key financial aspects of operational activities (Revenue, Expenses, Management Fee & Intercompany)
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of cash receipts (accounts receivable & network administration fees)
- Directs the individual and consolidated reporting of results for cost centers.
- Develop budget projections (forecasts, reforecast) and monitors performance monthly.
- Maintain and review Operating Revenue models and strategic planning needs.
- Provide financial oversight to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of clients where appropriate.
- Provide financial compliance and oversight for contracts between and outside vendors.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external business partners on all financial matters.
- Resolving contractual billing conflicts, and ensuring accuracy .
- Review and provide approval for claims processor payment and dispute costs as necessary.
- Manage the daily activities of the Finance Administration staff.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external business partners.
- Develop and maintain a process to provide reliable critical metrics to management.
- Hire, train, coach and evaluate performance of direct reports.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred
- Required: 5-10 years proven people leadership, Finance/Accounting experience
- Required: Experience working in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Required: Managed Care and Provider Contracting acumen
- Highly Preferred: Finance consulting exposure
Join our Talent Network - https://relevante.jobs.net/en-US/join
About Relevante, Inc. – the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2901